Terms and Conditions
The term 'MoreGrasp' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Inffeldgasse 13/6 8010 Graz, Austria. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics and videos. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website. Users are permitted to download material from the website only for personal use and/or internal circulation within their organisations, and that they must not remove any trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notice contained in such materials. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Users agree: not to use the website in such a way that disrupts the use of it by other users; not to transmit materials through the website which are false, defamatory or unlawful or which infringe the rights of any person anywhere in the world (this may not be relevant); not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software forming part of this website or attempt to transmit via the website any information containing a virus or other harmful component and; not to change, interfere or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. Users agree: to ensure that details supplied to MoreGrasp in order to register for access to the website are accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- Your personal information collected by MoreGrasp will not be shared with any third party organisations, it will only be shared within the MoreGrasp research consortium.
- The data you provide us will be kept on a password protected server. It will only be deleted on written request.
- By finishing the registration process you agree that a person of the MoreGrasp research consortium will get in personal contact with you by email and/or telephone.
Mandatory field/s empty
Please indicate if any of the following conditions apply in the present or the past
Please upload a demo video. This will give us a better idea of your condition.
The aim of the video is allowing MoreGrasp experts to get an idea about the functional capabilities of a potential end user of the MoreGrasp system. The video should be made in a bright environment with enough light showing the potential end user in a frontal view. The zoom of the camera should be set accordingly, so that details of the arm and hand function of the end user during activities of daily living can be seen. The activities of everyday living may contain – but are not restricted to – eating with a spoon or a fork, pouring water into a glas or cup from a bottle or something equivalent, combing, brushing teeth and manipulating any kind of objects. All video file formats are accepted for upload.
Needs and Priorities
What functions in the following list would you like to have restored?
Please select the 3 most important functions (1 = most important, 3 = least important)
You must select 3 options
How did you find us?
Who is filling this form?
Your registration is complete
Please review your information carefully and press submit when read
Thank you for participating
Your registration has been succesfully submitted
A representative from MoreGrasp will contact you soon